Friday, July 8, 2011

UPDATE!!! When I said you never talk to the same person twice, not true, I was lucky enough to get the same person that told me it would have to be returned to the "locator's department" and this person was a little put out with me that I called back. That didn't work so I tried another avenue....nope that one didn't work either! Pretty much told the same thing, just by another person and no you cannot talk to anyone with any authority above the person you are talking with. So after 3 solid weeks of calling & online chatting every other day, I am still in the same place I was 2 months ago, no answers and a TV that isn't working correctly. I now have to wait another 3 to 5 business days for someone to get back with me as to the status of this claim...........I have spent a total of 3 hours and 4 minutes on the phone (over the last 3 days)at this point, with countless time online chatting with the service department. I so hope this company does the right thing and takes care of this problem......SOON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment