Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Beaded Crosses


So here's my latest obsession....making beaded crosses. Crosses of all sizes, beads on wire, beads on wood, plain ole wire....just lots and lots of crosses! If I just didn't have to have a 9-5 job, boy I could craft up a storm!!! I've got an overload of project ideas and so little time to accomplish them all. Hubby told me he was gonna scream if he saw me cartin' in any more beads and wire....then I came up with the beads on WOOD! So, now the "shop" is scattered with projects of all kinds....a little wire over here, some wood over there........you know my dad always said a little bailin' wire and you can fix just about anything (of course he also said duct tape....can't figure out a craft for duct tape just yet!).....and no it's not actually bailin' wire in the crosses, but pretty close! At any rate I am have lots of fun creating, now if I can just find a market to get rid of all the creativity!!

No comments:

Post a Comment